weight lost and walking

Saturday, April 26, 2014

W Is The Twenty Third Letter Of the Alphabet

To break up my walking routine before or after my day with Faith. I go for a walk some place other then my own neighborhood.
I been walking on south hill in Bonners Ferry.


Right now I'm in area of some shorter blocks with some business buildings.
  This is my old ceramic shop and now it a FABRIC store. Haven't been in it. Nothing against it just don't need any fabric at this time. First I need to take care of the smaller bed room so I can set up a small sewing area.
Not on the main drag. It's behind our funeral home or behind laundromat depending which way you approach it
This is our local funeral home. I know they been other one in town. I believe this one here was built in 1948 or so.
Ruby Motel and as far as I can recall it been in Bonners Ferry. It use to just look plain creepy. I always thought it as Bates Motel in physio. Plus it right next to the funeral home.
Now it vapor shop.

Next Wednesday for my walk I'll be in a different area.

W is for “walk”

Stop in Monday and see what start with the letter “X”

Coffee is on

 

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a ceramic shop. So jealous.. :) And I love that you have a fabric shop in town. We have to drive to Boise to get fabric and that can sometimes be a real pain. I enjoyed your walk. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I don't know that I've ever lived in a town that small, but it fascinates me. Thank you for taking us on your walk!

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM I believe actual there 4 in our community. The sad thing is I only been in two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal there advantage and disadvantage living a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever been in a town that small.
    Motel+funeral home=creepy:)
    doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking is a great form of exercise; looks like you have a variety of things to see when you take one of your walks.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting info there Dora, tks for the little walk :) Where is your town situated ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunila..I'm in the far north end of Idaho panhandle, United States.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook