Monday, April 21, 2014

R Is The Eighteenth Letter Of The Alphabet.

According to my second cousin once remove Jon we're related to the royal family of IRELAND Lot what Jon says, I just figure is “Beautiful Sunshine”. An easy way of putting it; he full of “Bull Shit”

 I been trying to get out the crab grass in flower bed. The one I call my “Royal Sunshine”,I name all of my flower beds.
The crocus are just finishing up.
The prim roses are just starting to bloom. I've tried growing prim roses over the years and I'm lucky if I make them though the year.
Faith gave me whole bunch last year, Murphy and I planted them around. At this point it looks like the ones in royal sunshine bed survive. Planet them in the other flower bed, at this point there no sign of any of them.
As one can see there not much going on in the royal sunshine flower bed

I sure hope the drumstick prim roses made it. The drumstick reminds me of a shorter version of flowering allium.

Don't have much of later season bloom. So I start some yellow and purple zinnias. Also purchased some yellow hollyhock seeds
Flowers have symbols and meaning BEHIND THEM 

R is for “Royal”

Stop by tommorow and see what start by letter “S”

5 comments:

  1. Quite the flower show and being related to royalty has to be grand, right lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I'm so envious of people who can garden!!!
    Thanks for stopping by during the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! And thank you for stopping by Karens Different Corners for the AtoZ challenge! Hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope I never become a royal pain in ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoying your refreshing a to z posts
    and a royal garden it shall be!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...