Friday, April 18, 2014

P Is The Sixteenth Letter Of The Alphabet

 The mouse ornament holding a star., almost done painting. Just started painting a girl gnome ornament.
I thought I would been done with all four of my ornaments, I started to paint. I've painted a few piece of bisque and is ready to be highlighted, backwash or antique. What every term you want to use.

 Last piece I complete was a WALKING JESUS ceramic piece. Which I have listed on ETSY Since my table was move temporary. I'm not going into great detail. It been moved so we could get to our planets easier. But in some of things it became a issue.

P is for “Painting”

Stop by tomorrow and see what for letter “Q”

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. Now that one great Precious thing!! I can't wait for Letter Q :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely art works. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting can be a very satisfying craft. You become totally absorbed in what you're doing. Great work. Visiting from Blogger's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the art work! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom used to love to paint ceramics. I wish I had the time.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...