Warmest day in November was on the 14th at 49.6 (9.7)
Coldest day in November was on the 23rd at 11.7 (-11.2)
Average high for the month of November 39.0 (3.8)
Snowfall 4.50 (11.4)
In 2013 of November days that never got above freezing was seven, but in November 2012 everyday it got above freezing.
Ten facts of what went on from past. May all not be in November.
- First snow came on November 3rd
- Toward end of November the sun comes up around 7:40 AM
- Flock Grey Jay showed up also end of the month.
- First street I lived on that I remember was Cataldo
- Because of the card machine at two of stores been compromise. I end up writing paper checks and I don't recall when last time I wrote a paper check.
- Two of my relative died this month, Aunt and Cousin.
- 23 people were at Thanksgiving dinner this year.
- Mushroom was on sale for $1.49 a pound
- Never ate alligator
- Got our Christmas tree cut a “grand fir”
Once month I like to adventure out and visit some different blogs. This time I tried to find them though Social media
I couldn't tell you how many social media is out there. But I only do two of them, Facebook and Twitter
I had a harder time finding blogs though social media....Here 6 of them I found.
Coffee is on