Friday, November 09, 2012

My Hand Is Getting Full

I been told wish in one hand and shit and the other hand. See which one get fuller the fastest. I worked everyday during last week.
I was wishing the following week to be shorter...So next Monday it to take Quenella to the eye doctor in the afternoon.
Tuesday Faith has to get her Medicare part D straighten out. I thought that was on Wednesday but I was wrong.
I was planning to go out to Ellie on Tuesday to do some cleaning.
But instead Faith has an eye appointment on that day.
So I'm pushing Ellie up to Thursday.
What I hope was Monday was for Quenella, Tuesday I was heading out to Ellie, and then Wednesday I was finishing up the week with Faith.
I do like weeks when there no doctor appointments. 
 
The other day I made some Cranberry-Banana Bread
2/3 Cup sugar
1/3 Cup of melt butter
2 eggs beaten
½ Cup of walnuts
1 Cup of mashed banana
½ cup of cranberries
mix well together. Make sure the butter is cool before putting in egg or it could possible turn to scrambled eggs.
Now add dry ingredients
1 ¾ cup of flour
½ teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon of soda

place if loaf pan and bake for one hour at 350ยบ

 
During the month of October I took part in Samhain Siren. Everyday they had lot of fun things. One thing each day except for Sunday they had some type of giveaway. Actual I won one of the drawing which was brought to you by three cats and a broom my gift package consist of Florida water a cleaning spray, prosperity herbal mister, 3 sage smudge blend which consist of Okangan Valley Sagebrush, Wild Manitoba Sage, and California White Sage, and also she finished off with sweet grass braid.

 
I've been thinking some what kind of gifts I could give my sons girl friend for Christmas and I'm thinking purchasing one of the herbal mister

Murphy and I been keeping up with the place. I should be more direct here Murphy been doing most of up keep on the place. He pretty well got all the leaves racked up in the front yard.
The washer went to down stream. It look like the bushings and bearings are complete shot. So it look like something needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I know which hand got full. I wash my clothes at the laundromat and bring them home to dry them.

    But I only have to do that once a week, I just don't dirty a lot of clothes. Well, maybe they do get a little dirty, but I'm not so vain that I have to put on clean clothes everyday.

    I made a pretty good meatloaf this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...