Monday, July 02, 2012

Slow As It Goes



I think I got it or least part of it. Murphy and I carried out some old particle boards to make a small new veggie garden. This garden space will be 240 square feet. Right now the particle board is being used to suffocate the lawn. Then as particle board breaks down it will be rototiller in the ground.
We decided where the next flower garden will be. Under the power line and it won't start all that big. This up coming fall I have chance to dig up some peonies.

We been eating fresh greens out of the garden. I finish harvest the first roll of lettuce we put in, mix lettuce leaves. Plus I found a few strays of kale so I add them to our salad last night for dinner.

Not much going on in the royal sunshine flowerbed. A few stragglers are in bloom. But a few more colorful bloom in my hodgepodge flower bed. The allium is trying to open. I don't know all the flowers that is planted out there. But the grass is doing real good. Which look like next fall it will need clean out total. The start over again. But for now I just pull out some of the grass when I get the chance.

Now for the shed/barn I been cleaning out slowly. Went out and looked at the next two area of the shelves coming up to go thought. This one we both need to go though it together. I took a quick peak in the boxes. I notice some rainbird sprinkler head and broken door knob. At this point this area the stuff is good or heading into the trash. I'll be surprise if any or much go to the thrift store.
I don't know why we kept the two teflon fry pans, teflon been off for years. Finely it out in the trash can.

1 comment:

  1. 240 square feet is more area than I live in....

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...