Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Go With the Flow.


Sometime life can be a real adventure. But there time in one life it's easier to go with the flow. Friday Murphette and I got her daughter Annie and son in law David on the bus head to Texas. Once we drop them off I decided to drive over and see what Sawyer and Bart was up to.Both my son sort of lives with there cousin Sam and Amy.
To get there I went down sprague ave heading east. I came to stop light at sprague and appleway merges. At that stop light I knew my Toyota Tercel was in some type of trouble. I thought my clutch was messed up. So I knew I had to get over to my nephew and nieces place. So driving though traffic with or with out a clutch is a lot different then non traffic.
I can shift with out a clutch...not going to explain how to do it here..the trick is to get your getting your r.p.m up high enough. Well I was running red/yellow lights all the way there. Kept a close eye out for cops and the traffic.
Well I got us there. Confession time...I wasn't to concern about my self but for Murphette it would be a complete different story if we didn't make it over to my nephew place, she uses a walker. But this trip we didn't have a walker but we took two cane for her.
 Bart drove us home in Sawyer Land Cruiser.
Well Sawyer called I think it was two days later and told me and my link-ch cable was broke and it should be fix by Friday. I'll picked up my car on the way back from the family reunion.

My cousin Holden and Amari use to live next door to us and they move up to Fairbanks Alaska. There home became a rental.
So  neighbors move in and out and a new one will be moving in shortly. I just briefly met them seem nice enough. But I been cleaning out the basement.
Actual it wasn't to bad. I've clean for rentals and for real estate companies and some people are just plain gross.
But this isn't real what I want to post about. I can't believe how much chemical they had in there basement. Even before Murphy hauled out bunch of chemicals. I mean these relatives of mine has some nasty chemical. I bet most of them been pulled off the market ages ago. They even had chemical one would use for dry cleaning.
Plus at one time they had a hot tub in there home in a small room closed in. They been gone for more then two years and one can still smell the chemical you put in pool and or a hot tub. But it isn't as strong as it once was.
Amari fought cancer several time. Statement time...I have to wonder if the chemical in there home had any thing to do with her cancer. I know her family has quite a history of cancer.
He actual my first cousin he would be my Aunt Eve middle son. Not much cancer in our family.

One time he made fun of things I ate...I was eating an avocado and called it hippie food.
Statement...I see these people having major medical treatments and they ingested tons of nasty chemical and I'm including cigarettes. I don't have trouble someone having a treat here and there but on regular base it whole different story.

4 comments:

  1. hiya =) Lovely blogg =)I would love to go to Texas, don´t know why more then I love the horses and animals and the ways lol... silly I am.
    Love your profile photo... is it your dog? =)

    I hope you have a great day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: Oh I am such a dimwip at times, I thought you were in Texas lol.
    I guess I dont know much about it, just that I find it faschinated with the heat lol.. ye I am a cold person, love the heat even when i am complaining about it. =)

    I am not so put in on the politics, but are they "difficult" compared to other places?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what year your Tercel is but when Marie and I was together she had a 1984 Tercel, it sure was a great little car, had 300K on it when I left her.

    I'd put two timing belts in it but other than that it was still running great.

    No big deal if a clutch cable breaks if you know how to deal with it, you can even kill the motor at a traffic light, stick it in 1st gear and start it in gear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill...We have Toyota pickup and the Tercel 1997...I can't complain to much about it. It does real good in snow and ice. It only going to cost me $200 for parts and labor.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...