Monday, June 04, 2012

Weather Report for May 2012 and Other Stuff


The warmest day in May 14th at 88.7(31.5)
The coldest day in May 10th & 11th at 23.0(-0.5)
The average high for the month was 71.6(22.0)
The average low for the month was 36.7(2.6)
Rainfall for the month was 1¼ inches(5.7)

I honestly don't know what I spend this last month. Most of the garden is in except for peppers, green-beans, parsnips, and carrots which I tried before.
Murphette out of her Apartment at the end of May. So I'll have one more check coming for taking care of her. 

CONVERSE Chuck Taylor Low Top Mens Casual Shoe, Black - 8.0

Berghoff Salt Shaker And Pepper Mill Set


4 comments:

  1. Well, I haven't killed my tomato plant yet.

    Sure would like to see a 70 degree day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been a bit colder all month. I was just noticing yesterday that very few of the vegetable gardens in my neighborhood have anything in them this year. My own garden got a horribly late start. I have little hope for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add rain and more rain and we have about the same weather !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's blistering hot over here in Singapore. I am melting....

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...