Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weekend Photo Hunt (Lights and Surprise)


For years we cut our own tree off our property up by the three mile area. Confession time...I have to say some years the trees where better then other years.
But this year we got nice tree, grand fir. One from nature sometime the ones out wood isn't prefect. Just like we all our including me.
I thought it would be interesting taking a picture of lights reflecting in the front window.
Then I went outside and took picture at dusk looking back though our front window.

One morning my son Sawyer was out and not even sure the reason why. He found this sickly abandon little kitty.
For some reason he was drawn to it. Pick it up and took it to some local Vet in Spokane and paid it's vet bill.
Actual this doesn't surprise me at all. Both of my sons our kind heart people but it doesn't mean they will let someone walk all over them.

Next weekend photo hunt theme...New year eve...the last one for 2011. Gattina theme is drinks and Sandi is gathered
So those who like to gather info on the hunt please click either drinks or gathered.

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family......

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do trees and lights anymore but there are seven cats that hang out here because their is always food out for them. And others that come and go.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having the trees decorated and lit.

    I hope you have a great Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May this Christmas end the present year
    on a cheerful note and make way
    for a fresh and bright new year.
    Here's wishing you a
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Thanks for coffee on my visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweet kitty ~ I hope he (she?) is warm and cozy this afternoon.
    Merry Christmas~
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sawyer is a good boy. We have a lot of dastardly people who abandon cats. When I was in Singapore, I joined a club that Sawyer would be a good member. It is called cat cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor little Kitty, hope it could be safed.
    Merry Christmas to you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now it's christmas day.

    Easy day for me, I don't get into all that bullshit.

    Have a good one, go easy on the libations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos of the lights are pretty. And that's a lovely story about your son. Sounds like you've raised your sons well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos and am so glad your sons helped the little kitten.

    Hope that you are having a wonderful holiday!

    Annie
    http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/annienc/2011/12/photohunt_lights.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:47 PM

    So we have two hubs now?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...