Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tuesday Outting.

Tuesday the 20th of December both Murphy and I where out.
Well first Murphy was attending a meeting about the expansion of the airport here in Bonners Ferry. First of all we have some property close to airport that could be effected. But who it will mainly effect is Murphy Aunt Shirley and Uncle Harvey.
As for the expansion on Airport it was quickly table.
There will be anther meeting the 23rd or so of January.
But what he gathered at meeting that their more interested in the run-way to the south end of the airport.
We are some what effected by the North end run away of the airport.
But the thing there interested is moving highway 2 right though the middle of area property. But with the economy and budget it sure not going to happen the next few days.(years)
Plus we have a shed out there with some stuff in it.
Statement time...We got to much stuff and need to go though the sheds and get rid of the stuff.
Either sale it some how or give it away. Anther thing some of the boys stuff is still here like the wooden blocks when they where little rug rats

So I went and drove Faith around she just had her birthday the 15th and she just turn 89. But Murphy drove and help our friend Quenella.
After Quenella was done shopping and Murphy was home. Soon Quenella was calling. So her and I chat for about 15 minutes or so.
She was sticker shocked on how much it cost to ship her packages over to western Washington...$50.
She like me. Who never balance a check.
Also has money at the end of the month.
In lot of ways Quenella is strange and I guess we all have our strangeness about us. But her heart and spirit is in the right place.
With her small income she finds ways to help out people in need. I know she helps a few people in there Christmas needs. I know every month she sends some money to heifer international and .smile train  
Then there was some veterans group but I don't recall which one.
I don't know why I like people who is little different and not afraid to go against the grain of salt

7 comments:

  1. too many people are flying. put a large tax levy to cut down traffic. oh wait, our whole economic system is based on growth and the beast must be fed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50 for postage is insane!! My grandmas is 90 and can't believe the price of just a stamp to send internationally! It's crazy!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow $50 for postage! It seems keep going up and up. Thanks for stopping by my new blog at Somerset Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They want to cut down a bunch of trees in Lincoln park here so they can expand the airport, I'm against it, bigger airports are for the rich, not the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They of course want the rest of us to pay for the bigger airports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi peppy! still remember me? was reading my old posts and comments and i saw yours. so i decided to drop by and say hi and see how you are. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I know....the postage is exorbitant isn't it? Scares ya, that's for sure.

    You do some wonderful things for your friends.

    I hope that she has more years ahead of her....that being 89 is just something to boast about.


    Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.

    My Friday Fragments

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...