Saturday, December 03, 2011

Photo Hunt (Ripped)


This weeks photo hunt I was actual hoping something better would come along. But I did find this ceramic ornament that was ripped among the seams.
What usual cause a rip like this is pulling your molds to early or late.
But I never notice it in the greenware stage so it got clean and fired...it's ok to hang on our yule tree.

 
I just read that TN CHICK
won't be hosting photo hunt. I've total enjoy being part of it. I only wish the best for her and her family.

Out where I'm at we only have dial up. If someone else would like to take up the hunt I would still be glad to be a part of the hunt.

6 comments:

  1. Shame about the rip still if it's on the tree nobody will see!

    I hope the hunt will go on. Several people look like they want to host so it looks as if we will still play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too busy to host any such thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:07 PM

    It looks fine to me. Ok, maybe a bit holey, but it wouldn't keep me from hanging it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about the ceramic ornament, it is still an ornament though :)

    Hope we will keep up the hunt.
    Cheers!

    ripped

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure it will look just perfect on the tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pity, but it happens !
    Next week's Saturday Hunting theme is "Christmas Decoration" or others
    on my photo blog Keyhole Pictures

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...