Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photo Hunt (Two)

The two of us been doing odds and ends around the place. Nothing major. So we clean up around the wood pile that is stack under the shop/barn eves. Brought some into our basement a small load of firewood. Which heats our home 98% of the time.
One reason we clean up around the wood area by the barn/shop when winter comes and we have to use the snow blower the path way is cleared. 
Well I knew I want to take a picture of a two dollar bill. Which is in one of my dresser drawers . I couldn't tell you how long I had this bill.
I haven't seen that many two dollar bill.
I recall my parents telling me about then and toward my senior year of high school they came floating around, 1978.

I couldn't tell you how many ceramic molds I have out here. But there two molds that I stash some cash in. Statement time...The operation of banks just irradiate the hell out of me.
The tellers in the bank we use our real nice and I understand they have a job to do. I was in there the other day making deposit.
The teller ask me if I want a personal line of credit. I said “No thank you” but we can get you a better rate then your credit card.
Which we hardly use.
We keep the credit card paid in full and lot of the time the credit card is paid even way before the statement comes out.
The teller had the screen up and she could see whats going on.
Opinion time...Credit is over rated and it got a lot people in mess and the world. Using and working with cash is easy and a good way to keep things balanced and you having the upper hand

For this week theme of two I want to post a resent picture of hubby and I. So to be a part or visit other hunter posting please visit our hostess TN CHICK
Next week theme is “wet/rain”

Editor note...woke up to a skif of snow in our yard.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 AM

    Our snow melted. Now we have wet sidewalks.

    Yeah, it's annoying when they push to give you credit you don't need or want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two dollar bill photo is interesting. Didn't realize such notes existed!

    And agree re the credit stuff. Personally, I wish banks were more into making available debit cards -- I way prefer them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen a two dollar bill for some time. I have a 1987 silver dollar, and four two dollar Canadian loonies.

    I have and use a credit card a lot, it's just convenient and saves me from writing checks. Don't think I've wrote a check for at least three years.

    I go to the bank once a week and pay the account up cuz I like the gals there and they think I'm a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to use my debit card and seldom do.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...