Monday, November 07, 2011

I Wish I May I Wish I Might On the First Star I See Tonight.

I'm not sure what part of life is wishful thinking. But I guess it's always there. Being married all these years. I been ask how we do it.
Statement time...People who tend to give advice never experience it or they screwed up so many time is the ones with the answer.
I mention the doogie door. Well we kept it. So the other day we took off the basement door and headed into town. Over to the in-laws Heinz and Faith so Heinz could help putting on the doggie door.
It's always wishful thinking when Murphy doesn't attempt some projects. Confession time...I find it stressful when he decided to do a project. There even been time when a project been going on I just wanted to fucking pound the holly shit out of the asshole.
I know it was a wise move to do the door. It was done in an hour. But I was looking at ceramic molds on E-bay. Statement time...I need more ceramic molds like I need a hole in head.
Let say if Murphy and I handle the project it would be all day project.
Now it is to get Daisy to go though the door on her own. Well she will come though it if someone lifts the flap. She pretty smart girl and little coaching she will have it down in flat.
When I was younger we had pets and they where excepted to follow “rules” one may call it. But here is the shit. Murphy don't think I know anything on training “Daisy” to go though the doogie door.
Question time...Why do husband thinks there wife are stupid?
I could tell you all sorts of things I told him about something and he wouldn't listen. Like tonight dinner. Not a big thing.
I shouldn't be so hard on him. With today economy and not sure what work will come his way. I suggested that we see our accounting on having the ceramic shop hire him. So in that way he could have a little bigger social security check. I'm not sure what the math formal is but I know they base it on last 2 years of your work history.
Statement time..well a lease he is willing to talk with the account on my ideal of having the ceramic shop to hire him.
You see I need some mold organization done and more shelving put in. 

estimated but not looking at the inventory I have done on my ceramic pieces. But then I took a quick look and found out how much I do have. Still not enough to get a booth at some craft show. But I would feel comfortable enough sitting up at our local framers market.
But still will cast greenware, clean greenware, fire greenware, and paint ceramics.
The start up at our local farmer Market isn't until end of April. My goal is to have enough inventory that I could sit up every other market.
I should be more precise. Confession time...I have enough inventory done up but it wrong type of inventory most of it Christmas Ornaments. Which doesn't sell well in the spring and summer time.

Statement time...I know it takes $565 a month to cover our property taxes, insurances, and utilities.
But the rest I'm not sure what all comes to. Like food, gas, up keep on the rigs, and the unexpected in life.
Like I said at this point Murphy will be getting $722.00 on his social security check. My check from Murphette in month it all adds up to $350, then I feel comfortable saying I could make $250 a month profit just doing the local farmers market, and if Murphy some how can haggler anther $250 a month.
So by this calculation we should be taking in about $1,572 a month. But we have private retirement account which is joke and I don't want to use them until we older.
One may ask why I don't look for more client. Confession time... I'm not a big home/personal care giver fan. In so many ways the program is a joke it just enables the clients. Actual it could be a good and helpful program.
But there been client I been around for a few hours and the negative energy for few hours it just zaps you and the only thing you do is go to bed and rest up to get zap again. I have no desire for getting zap out of energy. I rather where my shoes a little longer.




4 comments:

  1. Things are tight here as well. I signed up at Care.com to offer my babysitting and housekeeping services (though my house needs work). They have all your info, but the people that contact you give you nothing to read most of the time. I've been told to be careful. You can get $10-15 an hour! If you can find a job where you sit with kids until the parents get home-that could be $20-30 a night. Not bad. I don't like to be tied up every single day. I'd like a few days a week. So I'm up in the air with babysitting too. Especially with kids who are going to get sick now. I wish you well!
    BTW, we dip into our retirement account way too much, but we need extra money from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There even been time when a project been going on I just wanted to fucking pound the holly shit out of the asshole.

    Whoa, babe, back off a bit and let men make some mistakes, that's how they learn. And never forget, if he does it your way and it turns out shit, it's your fault and not his.

    I need more ceramic molds like I need a hole in head.

    You need more holes in your head for things to leak out of. :-)

    Question time...Why do husband thinks there wife are stupid?

    You can't be smart all the time and the problem with women is that they think they are shrinks. Let me tell you something about shrinks, every shrink needs a shrink.

    I know it takes $565 a month to cover our property taxes, insurances, and utilities.

    Hum, my property taxes, truck insurance and utilities run about 86 dollars a month, but I'm not supporting a woman.

    Like I said at this point Murphy will be getting $722.00 on his social security check.

    Murphy must not have made much over the years, mines $938.00 a month and I know folks that get much more than that.

    Oh well, figure out what has to be done and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make more money with all my skills, but I turn work down all the time because I don't much care about money, it isn't what makes my little world go around.

    I moved here in 98 to learn how to be a bum and live damn cheap and I've become a damn successful bum. I don't owe the world a fucking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our leaders warn of the world economy going for a fall, we could expect some rough rides ahead. Earn while you can and save hard for the rainy days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...