Friday, October 14, 2011

Time Takes Care of Most Things

I know about “jobs” that one can't stand. I have to say I feel a lot better walking away from my client “Donna” Looking back I should walk before I did.
Confession time...I don't know why I stayed as long as I did. I put my self in a mental prison and let Donna be my mental prison guard.
I felt like I was trap in this “mental prison” with her and I was total running on adrenalin. After a day with her I would total clasp.
Statement time...Way Idaho Medicaid runs there home care department is something to be desired.
I haven't been to prison but I'm guessing there certain relationship between the prison guard and the inmate. I would guess not all bad either they even have bond between the two.
But the prison door is left open and the inmate won't leave and even the warren gives out the proper papers. But the inmate don't want to leave his/her guard.
But they know they ought to walk, but doesn't. Suddenly the guard steps way out bounds and you know this is your time to leave the joint.
I've seen Donna one time after I walked out. I'm not going to predict how or even how it should be. Time takes care of most things as it should but not all.
Confession time and Statement time...I actual like Donna and the conversation we had were very good. I bet there inmate that actual likes there guard and has a good relationship but it still a prisoner and guard relationship.

2 comments:

  1. I know about “jobs” that one can't stand.

    Oh hell, I've quit jobs three days into them, a few before I even started them, life is too short to work for assholes, unless I'm the asshole I'm working for. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been self employed a number of times, they were the longest jobs I've ever had. I kind of enjoyed working for that asshole. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...