Saturday, October 15, 2011

Photo Hunt (Puplic)

I never thought of our little town of Bonners Ferry having anything public. Actual when one thinks about how many public things are in a town. Anything is put on by any government branch is actual public.
Let see in our little area, these things are public...schools, bridges, court house, city hall, city parking lot and etc.
I'm not sure if this is a public park or square. But at one time Taft's Variety store was there. It burn down; not sure what year but none of my sons where born. So it had to be before 1988.
It known as “Georgia Mae” who Georgia Mae actual is or if their even once was a Georgia Mae. “I just don't know.”
Confession time...I actual look at Georgia Mae square is one way to take a short cut from the post office over to main street.

Well next hunt theme is “High”. For more info on the hunt please visit our hostess TN CHICK


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    So it's a very public park. Pretty little gazebo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bandstand. Nice take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it had to be before 1988.

    Geez, my kids were born in the 60's, I'm now officially an old fart.

    Have never kicked around in Bonners Ferry, just drove through it a number of times.

    Spent my a lot of my youth in the Kellogg/Pinehurst area, back then it was the asshole of Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing that you are about 48, give or take a few years. I like to jump to conclusions like that, it's how I get my exercise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re the park: are you, as a member of the public, allowed in it? If so, then it's public, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice ! yes there are so many public things, even the loos ! lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made a pan of cornbread this morning, adding some margarine to the mix seems to have helped it be a little more moist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is a nice little park. I divide time like that, too - before or after I had kids starting in '93.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the gazebo, it would be nice to have a picnic at this park.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...