Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo Hunt (Greasy)

I'm not here actual I been busy on most Saturday during the hunt. I did fine something for Greasy. It best to have some fat on your steak to barbeque. So I bought a chuck steak a little costly, $4.09 a pound but there was a 50% off sticker on it.
Sure taste good with salad from the garden. I think we had potatoes from the garden also

To see more of hunt and to be part of the hunt please stop in at our hostess Tn Chicks

I'm down in Hayden Lake for a T.O.P.S (taking off pound sensible) so I won't be able to visit other this time around. I don't think anything is happening next Saturday.
Next week theme is “wooden”


Editor Note...I thought this would of been posted earlier.


1 comment:

  1. I buy a lot of 50 percent off meat, it's aged and is better if cooked properly. I like to cook it the native american way, slowly, off the reflective heat of a fire.

    I never did go camping around Hayden Lake, maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...