Saturday, August 13, 2011

Photo Hunt (One)

The one an only Benny (Benjamin Morris) the cat. This is Murphette Cat. She needed a picture of him. So the housing authority knows what he looks like.
So he was laying in the mowed down iris. Statement time...The maintenance Man told the yard crew to mow down the laying down Iris leaves. In my opinion I think it a little early because they need to put energy in the rhizomes.
One thing Benny likes to do is watch a yearling fawn (Last years) I guess he dreams about hunting big game. I think mice and gophers is his speed for now.
Next week theme for the hunt will be drink.
To be part of the hunt or see other please visit our hostess  http://tnchicks.wordpress.com/

9 comments:

  1. What a handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the housing authority knows what he looks like.

    Housing authority? No way could I live in a place like that. My place is on a quite block and free and clear and no one tells me how to live here.

    And they had better not start trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he were bigger, he'd be hunting with the truly big cats like lionesses and such, huh? :b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:05 PM

    My mother's cats like to watch deer in the backyard too. Come to think of it, I think I have a picture somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Found it.

    http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=6228

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet picture !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:23 AM

    He is adorable. And a handsome one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cats keep the yard free of mice, rats, and moles. And they're smart enough to not mess with the coons, that's my job.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...