Thursday, June 02, 2011

Summer Hunt 2011

SUMMER HUNT 2011

Please pay close attention to dates and read entire posting. I'm hosting a summer time scavenger hunt. There will be seven items you need to find such as...
  1. bottle cap
  2. A piece of Jewelry bought from a thrift store
  3. A local map of your resident town
  4. Candle between 3 and 6 inches
  5. An old catalog
  6. Something green
  7. tooth brush.

If you interest in doing a hunt for these items listed above please mail me at (Peppylady_60 at yahoo) In the subject area please put in “Summer Hunt 2011”
Also leave a comment on the blog posting of “Summer Hunt 2011”
Please leave a comment on my blog and put the word SOLOMAN ORCHID On the e-mail also leave the word SOLOMAN ORCHID I will also need to know if you want an international partner or not. Those who wish not to have international partner I will try not to give an international partner if some reason I can't find someone in your own country I'll try to place you with someone closes as I can.
Please let me know what country you live in and it ok to e-mail me.

The sign up dead line is June 6th
I will be posting the swapping partners on my blog some where close to the 7th June or so. Until the 12th of June.
This is where I'll be posting partners and there email address.
Then it is your responsibility to check back at this blog to get your partners e-mail. Then contact your partner to find out where to ship your package to.
I will not be e-mail partners or posting personal addresses for the summer hunt. As for the e-mail address it will not link.
So make sure you stop in between the 7th and 12th of June.

So hopeful you had chance to find the item listed above but I'm giving you few extra day to find the items list above.

Then from the 12th to about the 15th of June package up your finding and mail them to your swapping partner.

Have fun and remember the coffee is always on.



4 comments:

  1. What ever, I'll just go boating and read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppy lady
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looking forward to following you. Hope you follow me back! You can also check out my website for free tips at www.greencleaningcoach.com
    Happy Cleaning!
    Leslie, the cleaning coach
    www.happycleaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's certainly an interesting game, a little late for me and then I am going on holidays !
    Your flower picture is very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want it, but I'll be interested to hear how it goes. What a beautiful orchid.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...