Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo Hunt (Informative)

 What cause bruises?   
I recently bruise my leg on one of our  wood gathering adventures
When we loading the pick-up bed one of us and this time it was me in back of the bed of the pick stacking wood.
Some how I got hit buy a piece of firewood.
Statement time...The wood was being toss into the pickup gently.
To see what other posted please visit our hostess TN CHICK

I had my annual physical and there was no way that the doctor wouldn't see the bruise. But she thought it was a pretty nasty bruise.
But I had some blood work done and my numbers concerning my liver was good. If I understand right they might be some connection between liver and bruising.
They drew anther vile of blood and was going to do some other type of test.
 
I believe my last photo hunt I posted in “looking down” which I posted a picture of dirt road that Daisy and I been walking.
Confession time...I thought I would have been down a lot father then I am.
Poor Daisy it was last Wednesday her and I was doing our walk. Some big yellow dog attacked her and drew blood.
Daisy isn't a fighter. That dog drew blood. I had to chase it away. It followed us up Pleasant Valley loop for a while. I carried a stick so I could protected Daisy.
You see Daisy isn't a alpha female and she easily intimated. So most of the day she hide behind the couch

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that's an impressive bruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bruise doesn't look like *just* one piece of firewood hit it! :O

    On another note: I'm not sure what happened to your blog but it did a weird multiple links thing to at least one of my blog posts -> see here:-
    http://webs-of-significance.blogspot.com/2011/06/informative-this-weeks-photo-hunt-theme.html

    Know what happened and how to stop this? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Dora, I hope the bruises are gone now. :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Poor Daisy and poor you. That's a terrible bruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks quiet terrible ! what a bruise !

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...