Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wacked Out

Worked today and I was hoping I would have something exciting to tell everyone.
But I’m once again drain.
The two things that are draining me is the parasite in me. Which I’m trying to get rid of with my mixture of clove, wormwood, oregano and black walnuts hauls.
I been making juice but I’m out of juice and not enough energy to make the juice.
The other problem is my pineal gland is out wack.



So for dinner I made pork chops, potato salad, and wax beans. When I do potato salad I put in quite few fresh veggies in mine

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I too am exhausted. But have no reason to be. Other that follow up Dr apt set me back. He went back into my sinus with me awake and feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, take care of yourself, Doris. Summer is almost here with good energy from the warm sun and fresh air.

    Your supper sounds delicious. Maybe that plus some chocolate and one of your famous coffees will chase away any parasites you may have, and restore your pineal gland back to the right balance.

    If not, have a glass of wine. That's sure to do the trick! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...