Sunday, June 28, 2009

Curious as Cat

Just for the heck of it I thought I would try a new pair of shoes on. Try something new for me.
Anther reason I decided to this is because. Last day of the month I do ‘the month in review



Today is Monday and I found this meme called Curious as cat which is hosted by Cat I sure hope I’m link to our hostess public blog



1)

If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be? I real like the view from my bedroom window. I actual have lace curtain hanging so I can see out the window more clearly.
When I look out the window from my bed I see our birch tree. Everyday there a different view. But I believe one of my favor views is when a full moon sits behind the tree in the sky. Lighting up the darkness for it period in time,



2)

What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater? Snow white and seven dwarf



3)

What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?Personal I don’t have terrible saying I’m sorry or admitting I’m in the wrong. But to confess something or talk about personal matters to anther live human is complete anther story. The few times I made confession to anther person they have used it ageist me. Went a let the whole world know. I felt like I was stabbed in the back. But I have no trouble confessing and telling deep dark secrets



4)

Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
It reminds me of when my oldest son played the trombone in the 6th grade. One day he was out side and it was so green and lush. So I took a picture and had it made up as a card



Sense this is a meme and I got you hostage I do a meme called “In the Know” which is on the 25th of each month and around the 22nd I post the question





Just a quick reminder that Moody Mom Review is giving away some make up. Every day is week

1 comment:

  1. peppy, thank you for the words of encouragement you left on my blog. yes, i will wait upon the Lord. i know His timing is perfect. thank you for reminding me. God bless you peppy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...