Sunday, May 03, 2009

More In and More To Come

The best parts of yesterday we spend time in the garden planting a few items. To be quite honest they weren’t doing well in there containers.
So we got in mixture of lettuce, broccoli and cauliflower.
We planted our peppers into large container



I notice more and more of the daffodils are beginning to bloom in full. Yet more to come



So this morning I made buckwheat pancake my oldest son Sawyer is up for a visit.



I got my white gladiolus in the patriotic flowerbed. Which needs more


I got some dahlias from my sister in law Faith which I put in the hodgepodge flowerbed.
I save some back and they’ll be going into our regular veggie garden.



I bought a plate at a yard sale and my sister in law Faith has a display wall of interesting plates in their bed and breakfast place.
She liked it.
I have to say she looked tired. Yesterday a bridle couple used their place. I paid a whole dollar for it



So this evening Murphy and I planted more in the garden we got in some onions. We planted walla walla and sweet Spanish.
Then we put in a half of roll of kale seeds.
The other half of the kale roll we put in some leeks.
At the end of the onions I stuck in a dahlia.
Between the kale and leeks I stuck in a dahlia.
At the very end of the kale anther dahlia planted.
There still a little room left in the leek roll even after the dahlia.
I’m leaning toward putting zinnia in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...