Monday, April 27, 2009

Three Seems To Be Something

Around the new moon I like to take a look at my self in deep sense or more harder look at one self.
This time I decided to draw a tarot card and it came up with the prince of swords.



I have to say I’m somewhat slipping to confusion in my life. I feel like I just step on merry go around and it going not real fast.
I real don’t know when I should get off of it.
I can’t come up with real stable or solid plan for me to take the direction I need to go.
I want to blame the economy. How true it does play a super part of our life in what we can and can’t do.
I thought I did three simple chores before I went to work. It help me a lot of ways. Mainly I feel like I’m contributing.
All of last week I really don’t recall doing any type of crafts. prince of sword



LeWalla and I went to Sandpoint to listen to a Buddhist priest. Confession time…I was some what confuse on some of what he was teaching it was lack of basic knowledge.
But I did get some out of it a positive way.
I like the part we are all students and need not to blame others for our own faults. We are or should be accountable for our self

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...