Saturday, March 07, 2009

It Was A Day of Bargins

Yesterday my friend Quenele and I went to the rummage sale at the United Methodist Church in Bonners Ferry.
Then we went to both of the local thrift store.


I found two more item to add to my gift box for Christmas.

One is a puzzle and I have a niece who loves fantasy but I’m not sure how she on puzzle.
But on the other hand I anther niece who loves puzzles. Plus the puzzle wasn’t ever open it is 1000 pieces
I’m also adding for some friends and for a teenage girl I thought the bath srubby thing would be great.
But I’ll have no control over who will get any of this stuff.



I didn’t get my self very much a pair a lake blue colored slacks and this angora sweeter


I know I got Murphy some tee-shirts, a blow dryer, and nylon coat


All the stuff at the rummage sale was by donations and I gave them $4.00


I got the boys both T-shirts for Easter I know there a little big for the Easter Bunny but I still enjoy getting them things.
Although I can’t recall which thrift store I got the t-shirts at

This one for Sawyer

This on for Bart
But also I got some other stuff at local thrift stores but I took no picture of the items
I got my self cast iron frying pan it got 8 dividers in it.
I also found a new tube of lotion which I was going to add to my own stocking at holidays it cost me .69¢ and never been used.


I have this list of names for my gift box and now I can’t find it. I find this mind boggling

1 comment:

  1. A cornbread making skillet! I used to have one of those, but, don't know what ever happened to it. I used to love going to Value Village up here in Spokane, but, I have way too much of everything now, so I only go when I'm donating stuff. Have a good weekend. I hope the snow misses you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...