Thursday, March 12, 2009

49 and 1 Month

I’ve been 49 years old for one month now.
I receive a few cards but these two where my favorite ones





This one I got from my hubby and the inside saying goes as….
(left side) This is my greatest happiness---
To spend my life with you,
Sharing trails and triumphs,
Joys and problems, too,
To kiss you in the morning
And hold you close at nights,
To know we’ll be together
Weathers days are gray or bright…


(right side) Sharing all the little things that makes our daily life…
This is my greatest happiness…
To have you as for my wife.


Happy Birthday With Love





My Aunt Penny sent me this card she lives in Havre Montana and the inside card goes as…
Everyone Else Does!
Happy Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Happy belated birthday Peppy! :) May this year find you selling your crafts like crazy, with lots of health and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!
    What did you do on your birthday? Blow 49 candles on your cake? :P

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...