Sunday, January 18, 2009

On the Edge


Today Murphy and I went to the Sunday Service at the gardenia center. I always been quite truthful on my blog and sometime a little harsh.
honest time…I real didn’t get much out of this service. The main speaker topic was “Out on a edge” taking risk.
I tried real hard to see it as a spiritual thing but at this time I only saw as a message from the flesh.
He talk of some films made by the Banff film festival It coming to Sandpoint at the Panida
I have my doubts that I’ll make it down. Murphy is on his waiting week of his new unemployment claim



I been hearing that the animal shelter and the goodwill got new buildings. So Murphy and I swung by an checked them out



Every month on the 25th I do “In the know” the up coming theme is “Write a letter to our newly elected President Obama and or his Cabinet”
I would love to hear you up coming ideal.
Get thinking I want to read all your wonderful ideals

4 comments:

  1. I've tried to catch up on your blog since my last visit...wow...$800 for bail to get out from a DUI? That's steep...I think I would have left him IN jail.

    And yes, being married to one man for a quarter of a century is something to be proud of. These days you'd think divorce was on the minds of brides and grooms as they walk down the aisle....y'know? Marriage isn't a sanctity as it once was...hubby and I have been married for 40 years now, and I still love being with him.

    You have a great day, and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disappointing when you attend a spiritual service and listen about things unrelated to spirituality. I think a lot of churches are trying different approaches to reach out to more people. Maybe they are trying too hard. :)

    I welcome your honesty always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say. I got some sleep last night and let my cat pictures do the talking this morning. Just stopped by to say Hi. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the reasons I don't enjoy attending Church services is because I just never related to the sermons. That's the problem with Catholic Church though, we're so set on the ceremony that we end up on autopilot and miss the point.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...