Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ABC Wednesday C is for...

It Wednesday and that’s the day I do ABC Wednesday and Mrs Nebbitt is the host. Or you can view some of ABC posting here

C is for



Chicken Burritos
Note time…I’m a dump cook very rarely measuring things.
3 celery stalks all diced up
½ onion all diced up
½ green pepper all diced up.
1 jalapeno pepper seeded and sliced very slim.
3 or 4 leaves of a leek sliced cross ways
About 1 to 2 cups of cabbage in ½ inch shred looking pieces
1 apple all diced up.
Sauté this until tender.
Add 2 chicken breast of course cooked but cut them up to small to medium bite size.
Add can of drain whole corn, regular can
Add some slice olives I use a 15-ounce can and slice up about half of them.
Now for the seasoning:
Rosemary
Parsley
Dill
Soy sauce
After all this is cooked your ready to roll your burrito.
Confession time…I’m not the best burrito roller and my hubby does the rolling of burritos
and we used mozzarella cheese



C is for



Clothes line

In the summer time I hang my clothes out to dry.

C is for



Cat and this is our cat Ziggy



I had a wonderful lunch at Mugsy

3 comments:

  1. I love your clothes line! it reminds me of my nans.
    must try those burritos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm I love burritos and haven't had them in a long time so I must try making some! The filling looks so delicious. I love using my clothesline as well, there's nothing like the smell of bed sheets that have been hung outside to dry:-) Your kitty is so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list..I am stealing that recipe..those look yummy

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...