Sunday, July 13, 2008

Want To Do More But Time Wouldn't Let Me

I had plans to blog about my day but I got busy and didn’t get around to.
But I’ll tell you I bought two bra and it makes me depress because I have such hard time finding something that will fit.





Your Gemstone Says...



You are simply joyful. You find it easy to have peace of mind.

You tend to think positive thoughts. It's easy to control where your mind goes.

You have great mental powers and self discipline.

You are able to dream big. You definitely aren't afraid of failure.


I add a new section on my side bar called Personal Improvements. At this time I only got some item listed called my Fit day Journal I’m always ready for gentle cheer

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:34 AM

    i chose the pearls and it says...

    You are a person of high morals and ethics.
    You have a lot of personal integrity, and you are very loyal.
    You are a very charitable person, and you have faith in others.
    Almost everyone is very impressed with you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...