Sunday, March 16, 2008

Queen of Pentacles


Today I’m going to express my view on Queen of Pentacles which represent Good fortunes


I never believe know one can predicted the future of life in general there just to many bumps in life that we dig for our self or god/dess puts one in our life for a good reason that we may under stand or don’t under stand


Confession time…I may wine and bitch about my life but sure it isn’t honky all the time, but I been blessed and I don’t a lot give thanks for what I have in life.
I guess at time I’m pretty shallow

I’m very fortune to have a loving husband who loves me and the family. My parent taught me to have a backbone and to be an independent person, my friends, I learn to be tolerant and to respect all god/dess creation doesn’t matter who, what or when.
We have a roof over our head and food on the table.
I’m thank that god/dess develop me into the person I am and I’m thank for their guide ness when I pray.


Once you start to think of all the good fortune that you may have in life it amazing how much we have and to me the most important one is that the heavenly father and mother earth loves us as individuals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...