Friday, August 31, 2007

Friendly Friday


Today my friendly Friday award will be going to Worsted Witch she was ton of information to share like this link here

I wonder who I could find new I use random number picker and found this blog called Bean Sprouts This is a down home blog which is one of my favor type of blogs to read.


It seem over at Sharon rocks in my dryer now has a site called Bloggy Giveway and she always giving all sort of things away.
Then over at Five Minute For Mom is always sometime of give a way.



Sharon is giving away a Busy Body Book


yes I know of two other freebies that you may seek.



Get some Tetley Tea for free. Just pass the word around. Tetley Iced Tea Blend is specially crafted to make the finest iced tea, so you get delicious flavor in each glass. We're pleased that you think so, and we'll be happy to send a sample to any friend or family member you wish.
And when you do tell us about a friend, we'll send you a free booklet with some exciting recipe variations for Tetley Iced Tea Blend.
There are two ways to contact us.
1. Submit the Tell a Friend form online
2. Complete and print the form, and mail to this address:
Tetley Iced Tea Blend
Sample Request
P.O. Box 1293
Millersville, MD 21108
Offer ends and all requests must be received by
September 30, 2007.
Limit one per household.
Please Click here for more information



This time I’m linking to a free kids tooth brush offer. Click here to read more about this offering. Then you can get your free tooth brush here

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the links and info. I will have to check some of them out. I ordered the tea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppy - just stopping in to say hello and wish you a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Friendly Friday is fun Peppy!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to Bean-Sprouts, and the kind things you said about my blog. It's always nice to make new blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...