Sunday, March 26, 2006

Something Missing

I finely started to take lexapro for the first time yesterday afternoon. It made me very sleepy and I just watch an old movie “sinking of the bismark”. I went to bed around 8 that night and fell right a sleep for 2 hours then wide a wake for anther 2 hours and pretty well I was like this all night long. I had a real hard time waking up and I still feel like I’m a zombie or smoked a bunch of Maui wowie. I haven’t seen Maui wowie since I was in my early 20's.
I was reading side effect of lexapro. After reading the side effect maybe I’m not real giving it a fair assessment. I’ve had dry mouth, slight fatique, and sleepiness. It a small percentage of people have these results and I’ll see my heath care provider Wednesday.


My friend Quenelle and her husband Earl came over. Quenelle and I tried to add her site to google adword Well we would get 3/4 the way done and I’d loose what I did. Opinion time...I would like to help Quenelle finish up her site so I can move unto my home project, ceramics and life I don’t mind helping Quenelle get her site up.


I feel so disconnected emotional, physical, and spiritually. honest time...At this time I feel a big avoid in my life Not sure what I need to feel my avoid in my at this time.
When things get stressful I have these anxiety attacks that I feel like someone/how I’m in a coffin and the lid got nailed shut and out of blue I’ll start to worry about things. My boys even tells me every so often I need to take a chill pill.
It seems like if I get upset over something I’ll be big time depress and don’t give rats ass. Positive Note...I never thought of warming others or my self I real believe their hope

1 comment:



  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    the Best Leather Jackets for Men

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...