Monday, February 06, 2006

Super bowl

Lame for the most part what I would call the advertisement on super bowl game. The only one I thought had any class was the cavemen for fed ex. I laugh and laugh when I saw fed ex cave men and on the today show they talk about the ads on an showed the fed ex caveman and once again I had to laugh again
I have too, and mench the Budweiser clysdale at anytime they deserve around of applause for their grace and beauty.
None of the products I want to go out and buy that was advertised on the super bowl. To me they made the consumer a moron. What does the big corporations think we’re so dense?


I was routing for the Sea Hawk and everyone knows they lost.
The first touch down that the Steelers got I actual question if it was a touch down. Ok the steelers would of won but the score would have been 16 to 21.
I keep my finger cross that Sea Hawks could have got the ball back sooner then they did in the 4th quarter then what they did.


I thought Mick Jagger and Rolling Stone put on a great half time show. I heard none of the super bowl players knew any of the Rolling Stone songs. That sure puts age on me.
I guess if I could pick next year super bowl half time band, three I would choose would be Beach Boys, Eagles or Foreigner.


Their always next season

1 comment:

  1. I heard mixed reviews about the Stones - I'm glad you enjoyed everything. (They've been around a long time!)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...