Friday, February 03, 2006

Mythological Charter quiz


This evening I was goofing off and went to quiz farm and took a quiz on what mythological charter I would be.


You scored as Faerie.



Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Angel

67%

Faerie

67%

WereWolf

33%

Dragon

33%

Demon

17%

Mermaid

17%


So I’ve like to learn new thing, get all sorts of infomation on what every I can find. But also I like to hear others perspective. I’ve checked these site on fairies Info on fairy Then I found this site Names of fairy

1 comment:

  1. I took the quiz and I am a mermaid! Very interesting and fun. There are very pretty pictures that go along with the score on the quiz.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...