Thursday, February 16, 2006

Can't blame Others


Confession I need to get back in step towards my goals I’ve been off track in my inter self and goals.


One of my goals was to restart doing ceramics. Well I got the shelves in, that was back in January. I’ve got a some items moved on the shelves.
What I need is some boxes and they aren’t hard to come by and I haven’t got any. Confession I keep putting off getting the boxes and their no real excuses
Anyhow I keep telling my self I rather work from home and confession time: I real don’t make a strong attempt toward my ceramic goal and if I put more effort toward it. I know darn well it would happen sooner.
I like my home care client Callie and her family. Sometime I wonder if she depends on me to much. I honestly wonder if she would regress. I know their other care givers out their who are capable of being a care giver. Confession: So I keep thinking or using my job as a handicap for not moving toward my ceramic shop.


Confession I’ve been doing some unhealthy habits like eating crap and not enough exercise.
Last night after dinner I ate a whole bunch of Taffy and this morning after a so called light breakfast I then stated to stuff my face with taffy. Well a lease I caught my self and stopped.
Everyday I mean to go to work earlier and stop at Curves. Confession Well I keep telling my self I’ll start some other day and when that day comes and I’ll tell my self I’ll start some other day. Then on my days off I plan to go for a walk and real never follow threw with it. Confession A least today Butch and I went for a walk today It was bitter cold and the wind is howling straight out of the North.


Then I’ve been helping Quenelle with her site and she not push. Confession I know I spend to much time on it So today the only thing I did for her site is a word search, words containing to weddings. Confession On the other hand I’ve been learning right along with Quenelle and her wedding site. So when I’m ready to put up my site for my ceramic hopeful I won’t make the same mistakes


I could go on and on how I’ve not attended to certain things in my life. I know sometime we put to many irons in the fire.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...