Monday, January 16, 2006

Up on Katka Mountain


p>Today Murphy and I went up to see our friends Earl and Quenelle up on lower part of Katka Mountain. The area of Katka Mountain has a lot of rich history .


We played 2 rounds of pinochle. The first round Earl and I were partners. We won!!!
Then my back was bothering me and I switch chairs and be came Quenelle partner.
The very last hand Earl and I was bidding out of control so one of us hadto master the melt. After the bid got up to 800 and I knew neither one of us was going down with out a fight. So I said “ Lets flip a coin and if it comes up tail I get to call melt” I knew we had to have melt that was out of this world or could shoot the moon. A little confession I could clean out my hand but I was looking for the Jack of hearts
Well Earl got the bid and had to shoot the moon. He had one losing trick against him, had no ideal were it was. His wife Quenelle had the card to stop him from shooting the moon.


Quenelle got her site up for weddings. I honestly think if they did the advertisements I think they’ll do fairly well. At this point they are planning to advertise over the internet and Sandpoint chamber only. Hope they expand and look into other realm. Don’t put your eggs in one basket or less then three. At this point there site looks masculine and technical.


Talking about business I did a little typing on my price list I got over two thousand molds and can be done multitude of different ways and trying to recall each piece sometime I real got to think


I went on the wonderful google and typed in a search for Katka Mountain and came up with these sites.


wolf creek
Kathy O’leary
Katka Peak


I think Katka will be one of the last places to be developed in Boundary County. Because there, is a lack of water there. Some people on Katka have there wells more than 500 feet deep. I don’t know if they’re a water line in that area. Actual quite a few people haul their water from other places

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...