Friday, January 13, 2006

Uneventful

Not much excitting been happening in my life or I rather say My life been uneventful which is fine with me.


I have a netflix account which we rent dvd.
When I was in my early grade school years all the kids was talking about dark shadows. I wanted to see what this show was, since all the kids was watching it.
At that time it frightened me and never watch it So I decide to have netflix send me a dvd.
Now I wonder what scared me about dark shadow


I’ve been typing out a price list for my ceramics. At this time I’m working on planters. At this time I got 61 items done under planter and 27 of these planters can simple be made into something else.

1 comment:

  1. The movie The Exorcist used to scare the crap out of me. My friend and I rented it last year, and I couldn't believe how UN-scary it was... it was a strange experience...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...