Saturday, January 28, 2006

Securing Our Nation

In our mail we got a form letter from our local congressman Butch Otter. To be quite honest I’m not a big fan of his policy I don’t ever remember voting for him in any election.


Our family pet is name Butch. Please, I couldn’t name our dog after him.


What I real came to write about is securing our nation to me this law isn’t real looking or taking care of illegal immigration into the united states’


Personnel I’ve asked “why isn’t Canadian’s trying to come to this country” The answers is really simple the Canadian government and the people invest into their own. The Mexican government doesn’t invest into or take care of their own. If Mexico had something to offer their people lot less will be migrating here


In letter I receive from Butch it was 3 pages long and I’m not going to bore you with every detail of this HR 4437.


Requires physical barriers and state of the art surveillance technology to ensure 100% of our border is monitored. What else will they be monitoring? Our leader the shrub got into trouble for wire tapping


Make it felony to be an illegal alien. On this part of the law they who are illegal alien can end up in prison for non violent crime, same as pot smokers. Aren’t our prison full enough now with non violent offenses My hubby Murphy made the comment, “ Less people to vote” Once you commit felony you loose your right to vote.
” Maybe sometime they’ll make jay walking a felony” So only perfect ultra conservative christens will be able to vote.

Give Employer new tools for verifying documents. I just love the word Give So is tax payer paying for this new tool. I rather have me tax money go to Education and Heath Care The employer can use the internet to check documents and social security card number. To me this seems like good way for I.D theft

Please write or e mail your local congress. This bill isn’t going to decrease terrorism. It going to take away our civil right to privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...