Friday, January 06, 2006

Can We Handle the Growth

In our last week local paper their was an article about 300 subdivision going into our local area. I have no problem with growth if they cover all bases.


Let start with the issue of money. Everyone community needs a money Yes I’m talking about taxes, I know I should have my mouth washed out with soap But reality is reality.


This article doesn’t talk about the add service that will be needed for our community.


Schools Their a large percentage of people who home schools. And the others send there kids to local public school here. Their one private school is own by the 7th day adventist.


In every community they need law enforcement, fire departments and etc services.


In this article they never talk about the people who will buy these homes how they will generate income to pay their taxes. Every community needs to support it service.


I understand that real estate is fairly cheap. Joe and pace It takes an income to buy a house and maintain them.


I like to know why no one addressing the issue of money. How are these people going to support them self and pay there taxes. I was looking at local job market I took 5 jobs at our local job service. The highest one is an electrician at $16.00 an hour sure there higher payed jobs. And 2 at $6.00 an hour a Deli attendant and a security officer at also $6.00. I have trouble making a link to our local job service. click here. As far as I know we don’t have jobs in this area to buy a 150,000 + homes.


I wonder if they want our community in to a local bedroom community such as Mill Valley sausalito or Aspen


Maybe we will ended up having slums of North Idaho and increase the welfare rolls


I just wonder how they are going to generate an income to support the new add growth


Could you work on Idaho wages buy house and live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...