Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ladies Getting to Know Your Neighbor Christmas Party

Yesterday evening me went to “get an acquainted with our neighbors” Christmas party. It was a ladies’ party. The age ranging form, I’d say about 23 to 78 years old.
It was hosted by our mennonite neighbor

I never new the different between a mennonite and amish. I was told an mennonite is liberate amish Maybe, and this will explain the different between the two groups. Around my local community I see different mennonite caps; black, white, black lace scarf, and white lace scarf. They have been good neighbors and never preach their religion on you.


I had a good time and only new five of the neighbors out of 15, I would say I knew before. We all read to gather Luke 2: 8 to 14 I don’t mine a little religion but I worked with people that they’re blinded by the light Then we all introduced our self and of coarse I ended up going first. Which I never know what to say, how much or how little to tell about my self Then we had a gift exchange. I brought five dish towels and got a beautiful simple brass tea pot Then we all sat around a vised and got more acquainted with each other. So one of the neighbors this summer is going to have a barbeque neighborhood party.

. My camera batteries are 99.5% shot and I’d like to put more picture with my blogg. I think the brass tea pot will be last picture I posted with my blogg until I get new batteries.

I guess the battery in my camera is to far gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...