Monday, November 14, 2005

Thanksgiving basket comes up short.

I don’t know if my feeling would be pity or fume Today I took my client Callie to sign up for a Thanksgiving basket. In our local community you can only get a Thanksgiving food basket or a Christmas food basket.
What I see most people in Callie emitted family is low income. Today her sister Eris and Callie was talking about the holidays and who was doing what. They decide that Callie was going to sign up for a Thanksgiving basket and Eris was doing Christmas.
So I took Callie to the place to sign up for her Thanksgiving food basket and they’ll only give for her and her daughter Emily and she is planning to feed 10 people.
I think last year the cost of thanksgiving meal for 10 people is about thirty five dollars and this year it will be up. I don’t know what they all included in their Thanksgiving meal. When we do thanksgiving we put out quite feast.
Callie income is in the five hundred dollar range a month, sure she get some food stamps. They say thanksgiving is for family to get together. I find this distressing that Callie real can’t have or enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with her family. Simply it’s not right
Hey I took this Thanksgiving quiz because of my score I can have anther piece of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...