Wednesday, November 09, 2005

our computer is a flasher!

Things are going better for me. Once in while I’ll have an anxiety attacks. Last month they were a lot more severe then this month.
Our computer is real having problems. Yesterday my mouse and or my keyboard froze up and I couldn’t get anything done. Now today the computer has a flashing and pop up problem. I’m starting to think that we need to do something with this computer we bought it in 2000.
I can’t even get my online class done, because of this crazy computer.
Sure looks like I’ll ask my sister in law Faith if I can use her computer to do my on line class. I know she real won’t mind but I just don’t like people put out.


I’m back from yesterday and Sawyer tried to fix our computer when he got home from school. He did a big improvement on how this computer runs.
Then I went and did one a class assignment then the computer went haywire.


In the morning I wake up all stuffy. But in a short while as I started to move threw out the day. I become less stuffy. I been putting Vicks rub around my nose, once in the morning and then again at night. I finely got back doing curves and did a short walk yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. You might try running a program that gets rid of adware and spyware. A good one can be found at:

    http://www.lavasoft.com/

    Look on the left hand column and click "Ad-Aware Personal" -- then download, install, and run the program. If you follow the instructions it should help put a lid on your pop up problem.

    Also, if you're still using Internet Explorer for your webbrowser, you might try switching to Firefox. It automatically blocks pop ups. You can get it at:

    http://www.mozilla.org

    Both of those pieces of software are free and effective. Hope this helps with your computer problems.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...