Monday, October 24, 2005

Is my swinger days comming to an end


I don’t know if I told that my husband and I am swinger. We’re not into big time. The three reason I do it is #1 It makes Murphy happy and I like to see my husband happy, #2 Meet other adults no kids are involved and #3 swinging is on the up and up.
I don’t seem to fit into the swinger mode. I don’t have bunch of piercing and tattoos and I’m not bi sexual.
Most of the men at a swinger party are so much into oral sex. The reason is that an errection is all most impossible.
I only been with four men that I thought real wasn’t an asshole I don’t like to stereo type any type. I find men who are swinger are bosses, argots and controlling. Or maybe the woman who are real involved with swinging husband don’t have the gut to stand up to their husband or they actual would prefer to be with anther female because their swinging hubby are real asshole and they think all swinger husband are shit heads.. What I see at swinger party of men I’m glad I married mine
But I’m starting to wonder if Murphy wants to swing or not. We have an ad on an adult site and he seems not very interesting in checking it. Murphy has quite a bit of back trouble and sometime I think sex scares him because he cramps up and this evening he said “swinging is risky behavior” I would say swinging is less risky then hire a prostitute or sneaking out be hind someone back. Swinger is on the up and up.
Sometime I like to check out the Unitarian church. I like Murphy to go with me but I don’t want to force it on him or blackmail him in going. I’m not even sure that I like the Unitarian. I did a spirituality quiz and I scored a 100% on being a Unitarian. I’m actual quite liberal in my politics.


I like to see my boys achieve things. Last summer my son Sawyer bought a Toyota pick up for $400 dollar and made it in to a mud bogger. He worked all summer and rebuilt it. The engine is better well toast he wants to put in a diesel engine.


Well maybe tomorrow I’ll get to post about the national debt if not their other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...