Friday, October 28, 2005

I didn't see any space people.

My client Callie had surgery on her finger she had her trigger finger release. So this weekend I’ll be working. I hardly work on weekends.
Callie is real undemanding and a reasonable. So doing a weekend here and their I have no problem doing it.


This afternoon after work my friend Quenelle and I went to Sandpoint to do some shopping. First we went to “ Your Place or My Place “ So Quenelle could get some beer making supplies. Doing beer and wine along with other domestic stuff has always interested me, usual interested me Then we went over to JC Penny to look around and I would like a heavy Terry Cloth robe and it was out of my price range. I just can’t justify paying $75 for a robe. Then we went to Wal Mart and picked up a few things and I spent about $20.00 their. Then we went over to home depot I bought a planter to put my wonder jew plant in and got package of 8 bright yellow Tulips and package of light yellow with dark center daffodils. Then we went to the thrift store. The first thrift store we went to was the animal shelter one and I didn’t find anything their. We went to the Goodwill and I found a soft light coral color blouse.


When I got home from work I found out from Murphy that the pick up was broke down. Murphy makes every problem that the world coming to an end Ok, I would guess the front wheel barring or the brakes are shot.
I followed Murphy over to Bear Mechanics. They can’t fix sometime after Tuesday and that’s fine.


I went curves three times this week. I like to get down to 150 pounds for a while and see if I’m comfortable with that weight I know I need to chance some of my habits toward better health. I know I need 3 area I could work on is. 1) Get out and walk more. 2) Increase my fruit and Veggie intake. 3) Drink more water.


In ceramics I been working on the price list and that’s a slow possess.
When I was in Wal-Mart I need 3 larger size totes to store some stuff in the shed at the North Bench. They were between $6.00 and $8.00. I just couldn’t afford them or I couldn’t justify buying them now.


I have to confess when I was in wal-mart I took a look at the Cookie jars and see what they were selling for and what I would sell mine for. Yea Wal-Mart cookie jars are $9.98 to $15.98. They where all in boxes so I didn’t see the quality of work or size
My cookie jar goes for around $20 and all what I do is of good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...