Wednesday, August 10, 2005

a different between poverty and low income

Font size 8> Again I’m experimenting with htlm. I’m trying to do different size and colors. Tonight it getting frustrated I’ve started quite few times. I keep telling my self to relax you’ll get the hang of it. My friend Quenelle wants a web site by the end of the month. I doubt I’ll be ready then

This late morning I took my client Callie to Sandpoint which is about 35 miles south of Bonners Ferry on the way I swung by and drop her nephew Zowie off at his mom place.

after seeing were Callie sister Eris lives. To me they’re a different between low income and poverty.

Low income is someone who don’t have much money in today standards. They choice to keep their personal environment, home environment clean and family environment clean. When the boys were young we lived under seven thousand a year. We keep our yard and house picked up, although it wasn’t spotless. We grew a garden and we ate veggies and someone always gave us fruit, of course we had a special treat ever so often. And bought our clothing from yard sales or some type of thrift store, I’m a blue jean fan. We’re not perfect but we take pride in our surroundings.

Poverty is a complete different problem. Someone who decides to live in a squalor living condition by his or her own choice. When you drive by these people they will automobiles lie in the yard part a strung all over the place, plus all sort of things either partial tore down or not finished. Go into one of these homes and I wonder if the inside is any represent of outside. In above I talked about food. I notice some people I know who lives in what I call poverty that they seem to buy lot of soda pop, chips, and carbohydrates with refine sugars.

to me their a different between poverty and low in come. People who are low income are somewhat looked as someone in poverty and this should not be.

1 comment:

  1. L.A. Woman Drops Suit Against Snoop Dogg
    World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
    Greetings, I had the opportunity to visit your blog. I found it very interesting.

    Whenever you get the chance, you should visit my site at best home based business where I deal with best home based business issues.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...