Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Brood of Turkey


This morning their been a family of wild Turkey with their young.
I’m starting to get burn out on my job. I real want to get my ceramic shop going but it seem slow. This morning I got up at 4 AM to take Bart to work at Clifty View Nursery he tree weedier. Then I came home did load of towels and general cleaning.
I took Callie up the north hill so she can take a test so she can start her Jet program. Best way I understand this program. I should learn office and computer skills. Well I sign up to take it but before I take the course I need to take a test. I get nervous when it comes to test and I do crap on them.
I couldn’t believe what the income level for a family of 4. 3thousand something don’t recall the hundred. Heck we make about 23thosand a year I think that’s about 1,915 a month. Not too many working people do around here.
Paid the house insurance 600 some dollars for the year. Stop in at my sister in-law Faith to get some address.
She was cleaning their house waiting for child protection agency to come and expect her home. I guess her grandson Kelby will be living with them for a bit. What I thought was stupid the question that health and welfare ask. I wonder who thinks of these question I’m starting to ought they ever been around children.
Anyhow I’ve trying to loose weight for sometime and I came to reason that I’m afraid that I’ll get thinner and will be able to wear sexier clothing. When I dressed better I was doing cocaine and sure I had a faults security about me and I don’t want to get into that rut again or any other rut. I haven’t done any real amount for over 23 years.
So hopeful I can put my fear behind me and start loose weight and getting into some kind of shape other then what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...