Monday, July 18, 2005

should write in my journal

I have'nt stop in my journal or read any other journal. I basicly been working ethier at my job or around the home. I honestly don't think I write much here because I don't suffer from depression. It seems like a lot people are on anti depressent now. I real don't have an excitting life ethier. I guess one my friend put it in a good way "I've lived an uneventfull life".
I see they have a new way loading photo. I must try it I done it in the past and no luck. It seem like it takes my brozer a long time to load. I use firefox. Peppylady

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...