Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St Patrick day. I've been told that I'm part Irish, black irish. I real not sure what that is.
Clean the kitchen, dinning room and the living room. I had a hard to be motivated today. My hubby brought home a paycheck and it will keep a roof over our head.
We owe about 55 on the water bill. It has'nt been paid for 6 weeks. I paid some on it when he was drawing unemployment. Plus we owe 45 on the phone bill. That was'nt been paid for 3 months lack of funds.
Most of the time we keep our bills up to date and I feel like a failure. We do have enough to catch up all the bills and we should be able to keep them up to date.
Been mostly cloudy today and it got up to 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...