Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Got my training done with my new clinet. Looks like I'll be working 12 hours a week. Mondays, Thursday and Fridays mornings. They seem to be real nice people. They were happy to hear that I was a dump cook.
Been doing laundry got 2 load done all ready and will start amthor one shortly. Plan to wash my husband work clothes when he gets home.
Plus I'm try to be come more heathier. I eat to much and I don't get enough exersise.
Today weather been windy out of the south. Something comming in. It been dry the soil real don't have much moister. Around lower 50 most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...